The following blog is an idea inspired by numerous friends on the blogosphere. (Also, they don't really consider me a friend...just a subscription/follower).
Dear homework,
Could you just please, for once, complete yourself? Explicate your own poems, interview your own sources, and ace every test on the Epic of Gilgamesh. I'm tired of attending to you all the time. The minute I finish one thing, you just come back and want more attention.
Braindead,
CARIZ
Dear dorm mates,
I pass by your rooms and hear you moaning about how bored you are. Maybe you and homework could team up and help me get some stuff done. Also, why in the world do you think it's necessary to be obnoxiously loud at ridiculous hours of the morning? Don't you know that some people actually sleep?
Annoyed and sleep deprived,
CARIZ
Dear theater that Boyfriend is premiering at,
When we (he) pays a grand to use your facilities, we at least expect knowledgeable people to help facilitate our event. If things don't go properly at his movie premier this week, you will see the wrath.
Still annoyed,
CARIZ
Dear Apple.
Another iPod? Really? Does this one cure cancer?
Still on the original 30G video,
CARIZ
Dear Army MS4s,
You are all getting your assignments and it makes me wish we would never grow up. I'm proud of all of you. You're all going to do great. If you give me your address, I PROMISE to send you care packages.
Sentimental,
CARIZ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear Cariz,
You are fantastic and homework stinks. If anyone can handle it all, you can!
Love,
Megs
Post a Comment